Student internships are a wonderful way for college students to gain experience with biological specimens and earn class credit. Most student internships involve specimen curation and computer data entry. Special projects can be developed with the help of a collection curator. ASU Student Internships are available with each of the following collections:
- Vascular Plants Click Here for More Information...
- Plant Fossils Email Kathleen Pigg at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lichens and Bryophytes Email Thomas Nash at email@example.com
- Fish, Shells, Birds, Mammals, Insects, Reptiles and Amphibians Email Nico Franz, Curator of Insects firstname.lastname@example.org
- Natural History Exhibits Email Kathleen Pigg at email@example.com